Sunday 6 May 2012


#3
Shawshank Redemption
The Shawshank Redemption is a fantastic movie that most people have probably scene. It combines sympathy but anger towards the two actors (Tim Robbins) who plays Andy Dufresne and (Morgan Freeman) who plays Ellis Boyd.
This movie is about a man named Andy Dufresne who is a young banger in 1947. He is accused of killing his wife, but they don’t really have any proof, but they send him to jail anyway. He is sentenced to two life sentences back to back.  He goes to Shawshank state prison. Where he is supposed to spend the rest of his life. When Andy gets to the prison he quickly becomes friends with a man named Ellis Boyd, who is in there for smuggling contraband. Andy has a lot of problems forthcoming at this prison. He gets beaten up regularly by the sisters, which is a gang at the prison. Throughout the movie Andy and Ellis become amazing friends and form a plan to break out of Shawshank prison.
 Shawshank Redemption is a film that you will want to watch over and over again, and that is why it is number 3. 

3 comments:

  1. You have truly inspired me in watching this movie because of your descriptive review. Many people have suggested me this movie but I haven't watched it yet. Your review gave me a good reason to watch this movie and I surely will!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this movie seems like something that i would watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, actually I have never seen this movie. Thanks to this amazing review, most like your others, I am now going to be looking for these movies, thank you !!

    ReplyDelete