Sunday 6 May 2012


#6
The Mummy 2
The mummy is an all time favourite of mine, it was the first actually war/action movie that I ever watched, so this goes way back. I think I first watched it when I was about 7 and I have loved ever since. The main reason why I like this movie is because it is so action pact and there is always something going on, on the screen and it is just so exciting.
This movie is about an undead high Egyptian priest named Imhotep who comes back to life and wants to find his former kings mistress named Anck-Su-Namun, but she is dead. The year is 1926 and Everlyne Carnahan and her brother find a very weird and special box. She brings it home and leaves it un watched. As she goes to talk to her husband her son goes and takes a look at it and it opens. He finds a bracelet and puts it on. When he puts that it leads to a series of events to reveal a great ending and an all around great film.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen but I'm really in to Ancient Egypt and action packed movies, so putting that together makes me really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete